Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Choose one (1) of the two (2) countries to research, and give your opinion on the degree to which the chosen country manages its economy and monetary policy well. Provide support for your opinion.
- Compare and contrast the economies and monetary policies of the two (2) countries that you have researched. Make at least two (2) recommendations as to the primary manner in which both countries could improve their economy and / or monetary policies.
- Analyze the impact that economic and monetary policies of one (1) of the chosen countries currently exerts upon its trade with other countries. Make at least two (2) recommendations as to changes that the chosen country should make to its policies to benefit its foreign trade.
- Propose one (1) alternative economic and monetary policy that would make one (1) of the chosen countries stronger over the longer term. Support your proposal with anticipated outcomes related to the selected alternative policy.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze domestic microeconomic and macroeconomic principles that impact businesses.
- Analyze international economics and its impact on businesses, globalization, and business strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business law and tax.