Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Appraise the benefits that can be added at intermediate levels and compare their own strategy which benefits to deliver and which others enter the channel to provide.
- Analyze and compare pricing strategies, skim, penetration, elasticity, cost-plus and variable, bundling, positioning value, and sensitivity of price.
- Planning health care market advertising, preparing the market budget, and formulating sales.
- Assess the key elements of the five-force model. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this model?
- How easy is it for suppliers to drive up prices?
- How easy is it for buyers to drive down prices?
iii. Is there a threat of product substitution?
- Is there a threat of new entry by a similar provider?
- How much competitive rivalry exists?
- Examine alternative means to gather primary market research. Provide a review of the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Submit Assignment Project| Research
The Assignment Project should meet all APA standards, grammatically correct, appropriate and consistent research citation and documentation, appropriate graphics to display data and the results of analysis, and visual materials to support presentation of the overall document. Each section is to be a minimum of two (2) pages and should include a separate title and reference page. Your Final Project will have a separate title page and one reference page(s) that combine all references utilized throughout the Assignment Project.
References are to be scholarly peer reviewed resources ONLY, with a minimum of two (2) references. You MUST use the APA template for ALL written Assignments