For this project, students will research several business leaders to discover their views on leadership skills needed for the 21st century.
• Research prominent business leaders and their views on the leadership skills needed for the 21st century.
• Select at least one large corporation (fortune 500 company) leader, one medium sized (other public companies), and one small business (any company with one million dollar revenue) leader and compare and contrast their view points.
• Evaluate the remarks of the leaders with respect to leadership styles, skills, and business landscape of the future. Include comments on the topics discussed in weeks four through and six as well.
• This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
• Title page;
• Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
• Use headings;
• Write in the third person;
• Use at least six sources from both the class material and outside sources.
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Deductions will be taken when direct quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;