Ensure that there is:
• Consistency in font type and size;
• List of contents;
• Presentation of graphs with clear titles and names of axes.
• Theme of the project;
Important points that need to be included:
• Context of study;
• Missing values;
• Software used;
• About the data;
• Statistical methods used in the completion of this report.
Statistical Analysis 
You must include:
• Comprehensive summary of the given data including descriptive statistics and appropriate tables and charts;
• Use descriptive statistics and appropriate tables and charts to give your own views on relevant variables;
• Investigate factors which could affect monthly sales. Use scatter plots, correlation, regression, interpretation of the line and co-efficient of determination;
• Appropriate analysis to accept or reject directors’ claim.
Conclusions and Recommendations 
• Main summary of findings and statements supported by figures and references;
• Present your views and make recommendations.